PetaminxPetaminx

Main Games Reviews Stats

Stickformer [DEMO!] Stickformer [DEMO!]

It's ok, but most of it is glitched up. The moving platform doesn't work. The text is sometimes a platform itself (in the code). Some platforms are broken (yes I know some are on purpose, but some are actually broken and there shouldn't be any trick platforms or no one will want to play your game). These are a few glitches, but I don't want to waste my time listing all of them.

hamza62240 responds:

What? You said "The text is sometimes a platform itself (in the code)" When you jump on the text in the first part "seeeeeee?! I TOLD YOU NOTHIN WILL HAPPEM! i mean happen :P im stooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid too. >:P", and jump again quickly to the left, it says "duh, kid, you can climb on some text :P BUAAHAHAHA".

I also found total of some bad glitches, yes, I know one glitch at the begenning with a easter egg secret area 1 i've added: go left, stick to the wall and hold jump until you get inside the wall. now fall right, left will kill you!

Finding smiley Finding smiley

From what I've seen, it looks like all you've been trying to do is brag. I made a much more decent game and I'm probably a year or two older than you.

monkeywantbananas responds:

Played your game and yeah its better. But your games nothing to brag about either. Your still 2 years older than me.

TMG TMG

Glitched. I can't transition between levels because it automatically says I lose even though I haven't moved it from the ending point of the last level.

Towers of Hanoi Towers of Hanoi

Horrible graphics, the blocks sometime don't go to the new line/stick, and the end of the level only occurs when the whole stack is on the far right line/stick. It wouldn't continue if I moved it to the center stick.

fahadraghied responds:

u r right Petaminx, the graphics is very basic, and has no gradients.
regarding the middle stick... the idea of the game is to move the cylinders to the right stick, not the middle one. that is towers of hanoi.

Classic Avoider Classic Avoider

The game starts too suddenly, the controls are horrible, there's no intro screen, the gameplay is repetitive, the list is too long so I'll just stop here...

da platformer da platformer

There are a ton of glitches. I can't even name all of them.
Just a list of some of them:
Jumping doesn't register even if the character is on the platform
Screen is bumpy (moves up and down constantly)
Character falls down forever

Escape From Puzzle Room Escape From Puzzle Room

I solved the maths puzzle, but nothing happened. The game probably either only accepts one solution or the input is messed up.