PetaminxPetaminx

Main Games Reviews Stats

Stickformer [DEMO!] Stickformer [DEMO!]

It's ok, but most of it is glitched up. The moving platform doesn't work. The text is sometimes a platform itself (in the code). Some platforms are broken (yes I know some are on purpose, but some are actually broken and there shouldn't be any trick platforms or no one will want to play your game). These are a few glitches, but I don't want to waste my time listing all of them.

hamza62240 responds:

What? You said "The text is sometimes a platform itself (in the code)" When you jump on the text in the first part "seeeeeee?! I TOLD YOU NOTHIN WILL HAPPEM! i mean happen :P im stooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid too. >:P", and jump again quickly to the left, it says "duh, kid, you can climb on some text :P BUAAHAHAHA".

I also found total of some bad glitches, yes, I know one glitch at the begenning with a easter egg secret area 1 i've added: go left, stick to the wall and hold jump until you get inside the wall. now fall right, left will kill you!

Finding smiley Finding smiley

From what I've seen, it looks like all you've been trying to do is brag. I made a much more decent game and I'm probably a year or two older than you.

monkeywantbananas responds:

Played your game and yeah its better. But your games nothing to brag about either. Your still 2 years older than me.

TMG TMG

Glitched. I can't transition between levels because it automatically says I lose even though I haven't moved it from the ending point of the last level.